Hi Betsy and Rusty!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your daughter is so beautiful! I think she looks like Rusty. And I love LOVE her name!!! So happy for you.Thanks for sharing your blog link. I love how I can "stay in touch" with friends over blogs. Ours is: http://stahranecdotes.blogspot.comCongratulations again.Annie Stahr
Betsy and Rusty, I was so excited to see the pictures Rich showed me and then to see your blog! Congratulations!! She looks great, and I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!Alicia
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Betsy and Rusty!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your daughter is so beautiful! I think she looks like Rusty. And I love LOVE her name!!! So happy for you.
Thanks for sharing your blog link. I love how I can "stay in touch" with friends over blogs. Ours is: http://stahranecdotes.blogspot.com
Congratulations again.
Annie Stahr
Betsy and Rusty,
I was so excited to see the pictures Rich showed me and then to see your blog! Congratulations!! She looks great, and I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!
Alicia
Post a Comment